I love the cast and crew. Every one works so well together. They are all amazing people. Also we try to keep all the other drama out of the show which helps us really focus on the show.
2. What does Paradoja mean to you?
I have only been part of Paradoja for a month and it means a lot to me because I get to work with people that when I was in middle school never got to work with. So now that I get to means a lot.
3. When you first joined Paradoja what was your reaction?
When I joined Paradoja I really didn’t know what to expect. I knew that there were people in the cast and crew that I have met before and never go to work with and when I did get to work with them and get to know them I knew that this was a very special place and every time I come to rehearsals I know I don’t want to be anywhere else. I have so much fun!
4. Why do Mike, George and Coonan work well together?
Coonan, Mike, and George work amazingly together because they are all so similar yet different. They feed off each other, which means these scenes and this show all together so amazing.
5. What do you think is the Paradoja "sense of humor"? Is there even a "sense of humor"?
I feel Paradoja has a humor that not to many people have and what I love most about their humor is they are not afraid to say anything, which makes it so funny.
6. What do you think of Mike Pagano both artistically and personally? What have you learned from working with him?
I never got to work with Mike and I never got see just how funny he is. I only got to see him on stage in the high school shows and now that I had a chance to work with him I just think he is an amazing person and comedian. I only knew the person on stage and now that I have worked with him I know a lot more about him and who he is.
7. What do you think of Coonan both artistically and personally? What have you learned from working with him?
Coonan is an amazing director. I don’t think he knows how much it means to me to be listened to and told that I am a good actress because I don’t get it in school. So I want to thank him for giving me that chance.
8. What do you think of John Ortiz artistically and personally?
I love John. John is there for me with a lot. John is the one who brought me to Paradoja. He is an amazing friend and I love working with him.
9. What do you think of George both artistically and personally? What have you learned from working with him?
George is a person that if you got stuck in an elevator with you will be entertained for hours. He is an amazing actor. He is not just a hysterical comedian but he is amazing in dramas.
10. What do you think of James Weippert both artistically and personally? What have you learned from working with him?
James is sooo good. He is a person you always want to be around. I like that we can talk about shows and compare them. James has worked so hard on this show, I give him a lot of credit.