1. Describe the rehearsal process.
It's very different. You get to come up with things on your own, you're never alone. You are always working with other people, which really helps develop your character.
2. Describe your Paradoja experience.
It's been interesting. It's been funny, shocking at times, but ever since I first joined, it's helped me out with things in my life. This group is a good support system.
3. What sets Paradoja apart from other shows?
We have no limits. We just go with the flow.
4. What is Paradoja's philosophy?
There is a message to be yourself, not care what others think.
5. Do you have a favorite scene or character?
One of my favorite scenes is "America's Got Evil". It shows what Paradoja is about. It just pushed limits, it lets you be funny and serious, and get to talk about stupid things.
6. What have you learned from Paradoja?
I've learned that it's okay to be yourself and that you should accept everyone for who the