- Paradoja Studios reminds of the Island of Misfit toys. It's where the underdogs and outcasts thrive on showing what they can do. If Paradoja was a word in a dictionary, it would mean giving people who haven't given an opportunity a chance to do what the love.
2. How long have you been a member of the Paradoja family?
- I've been a member since "Crossroads."
3. What sets Paradoja Studios apart from other groups?
- This is probably the most comfortable and acceptable group I have ever been a part of. There is no drama and no one trying to take the spotlight from each other. It's a mentality where everyone is helping you up rather than knocking you down.
4. What has it been like to see Paradoja Studios grow, develop and change over the past few years?
- Compared to last year, there's been a lot more ideas and opportunities open for new members like myself.
5. What have you learned from Paradoja so far?
- I learned that you can make friendships in a company without having your guard up all the time. I used to have my guard up when around an acting environment because you can't trust many people. Paradoja allowed me to be myself without being on edge all the time.
6. What is the rehearsal/meeting process like?
- I rehearse some scenes or go over meeting topics then, Scott and I make fun of each other. Rinse and repeat.
7. How did you get started with Paradoja?
- After not being in contact for 3 years, I randomly tweeted Scott asking him if we were ever going to do our radio show and then he asked me if I could act in Paradoja. I said yes and the rest is history. Still waiting on our radio show though...
8. Are you a member of the cast or crew?
- Cast and part-time crew.
9. If you look back to when you first joined Paradoja, do you think Paradoja Studios turned in to what you thought it was going to?
- Still a bit of newbie for this question but I will say that I'm glad that I've signed on!.
10. What do you think of Mike Pagano? What have you learned from him personally and professionally?
- Mike is literally THE most welcoming person I've ever met. He's open to any idea and will compliment you consistently. I truly believe he has a heart of gold and will do anything for anyone. I have no doubt in my mind that he's going to be a success. It's not a matter of "if", but "when" he makes it to the big time.